T-Bone steaks combine two premium steaks: the New York steak on one side and a bit of the filet mignon on the other. As a result, these are hugely popular cuts and a great way to bring a premiere steakhouse experience to your dinner table.
Little Creek Beef is:
The best of two worlds. Our cattle are pasture raised and finished on grass, and are also supplemented with a light, locally grown barley ration for six months before harvest. This combination brings together the benefits of regenerative beef with unbeatable steakhouse flavor and tenderness.
- Regeneratively pasture raised
- Dry aged for 14 days (even our ground beef!)
- Free of antibiotics and added hormones
- Non-GMO fed
- Vacuum sealed + inspected at a craft USDA butchery
- Quick: shipments arrive on your doorstep 24-48 hours from ship date
- Convenient: free local delivery to the greater Bozeman, Three Forks + Townsend MT areas