One pound of beef liver. Liver is budget-friendly and packed with protein, and micronutrients including vitamin B12, vitamin A, riboflavin, copper, and iron. Cook with onions or sear in a pan; this is one of the most nutrient-dense foods you can eat.
Little Creek Beef is:
The best of two worlds. Our cattle are pasture raised and finished on grass, and are also supplemented with a light, locally grown barley ration for six months before harvest. This combination brings together the benefits of regenerative beef with unbeatable steakhouse flavor and tenderness.
- Regeneratively pasture raised
- Dry aged for 14 days (even our ground beef!)
- Free of antibiotics and added hormones
- Non-GMO fed
- Vacuum sealed + inspected at a craft USDA butchery
- Quick: shipments arrive on your doorstep 24-48 hours from ship date
- Convenient: free local delivery to the greater Bozeman, Three Forks + Townsend MT areas