The Filet Mignon is also called the tenderloin, and is the most tender bite of beef you’ll have in any of the cuts. These delicious steaks come from the tender muscle on either side of the backbone. Serve with a side of herbed butter or cream sauce to take them to the next level.
Little Creek Beef is:
The best of two worlds. Our cattle are pasture raised and finished on grass, and are also supplemented with a light, locally grown barley ration for six months before harvest. This combination brings together the benefits of regenerative beef with unbeatable steakhouse flavor and tenderness.
- Regeneratively pasture raised
- Dry aged for 14 days (even our ground beef!)
- Free of antibiotics and added hormones
- Non-GMO fed
- Vacuum sealed + inspected at a craft USDA butchery
- Quick: shipments arrive on your doorstep 24-48 hours from ship date
- Convenient: free local delivery to the greater Bozeman, Three Forks + Townsend MT areas