Flat Iron Steaks are a Little Creek personal favorite. They are flavorful and well marbled. The Flat Iron comes from a highly marbled part of the chuck and gives you the chuck's fantastic flavor in a steak. Like the flank steak and skirt steak, Flat Irons should be sliced against the grain as they can have more chew. Don't be surprised if this doesn't turn into one of your absolutely favorites!
Little Creek Beef is:
The best of two worlds. Our cattle are pasture raised and finished on grass, and are also supplemented with a light, locally grown barley ration for six months before harvest. This combination brings together the benefits of regenerative beef with unbeatable steakhouse flavor and tenderness.
- Regeneratively pasture raised
- Dry aged for 14 days (even our ground beef!)
- Free of antibiotics and added hormones
- Non-GMO fed
- Vacuum sealed + inspected at a craft USDA butchery
- Quick: shipments arrive on your doorstep 24-48 hours from ship date
- Convenient: free local delivery to the greater Bozeman, Three Forks + Townsend MT areas