Top Sirloin Steak is a customer favorite and is the most prized of the sirloin cuts. These steaks are 1" thick and a bit leaner than some other premium steaks. We love them on the grill or cooked up quickly in a sizzling hot cast iron pan.
Little Creek Beef is:
The best of two worlds. Our cattle are pasture raised and finished on grass, and are also supplemented with a light, locally grown barley ration for six months before harvest. This combination brings together the benefits of regenerative beef with unbeatable steakhouse flavor and tenderness.
- Regeneratively pasture raised
- Dry aged for 14 days (even our ground beef!)
- Free of antibiotics and added hormones
- Non-GMO fed
- Vacuum sealed + inspected at a craft USDA butchery
- Quick: shipments arrive on your doorstep 24-48 hours from ship date
- Convenient: free local delivery to the greater Bozeman, Three Forks + Townsend MT areas